As shoppers turn to online shopping in record numbers, instances of fraud are on the rise. Fraudsters’ tactics have become more innovative and advanced, making it challenging for your business to protect itself and your customers.
Safety first: Preventing and managing ecommerce fraud
This on-demand session explores how fraud has infiltrated the ecommerce customer journey – from checkout to returns – and the steps you can take to recognize, reject and report fraudulent activity.
Discover how to navigate this business challenge by tuning into a special on-demand session. We’ve gathered three industry experts to break down the key factors you’ll need to monitor and consider when it comes to ecommerce fraud and security.
What you can expect
In this session you’ll discover:
- How to prevent and manage instances of payment card fraud, friendly fraud and returns fraud
- What risks the dark web and financial fraud can pose to your business
- Common scams and ways to fight against them
As a retailer, this information is crucial in helping you understand how to accurately report fraud and work with law enforcement.
- On demand
- On demand
- Executive Advisor, Loss Prevention & Risk Management
- Retail Council of Canada
Jean Yves Riverin
- Senior Advisor, Strategic Fraud Threat Intelligence
Sergeant Guy Paul Larocque
- Acting Officer in Charge, Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre
- Director of Security Fusion Centre
- Canada Post (Host)