Making our online tools and services accessible
Website and digital products
Using our website on different devices
While our website can be interacted with on all devices, we can’t guarantee that older models of devices have been incorporated in to our most recent testing rounds. Our website has been tested for compatibility on the following browsers and devices:
- Chrome for PC, Mac, Android and Apple
- Safari for Mac and Apple mobile devices
- Microsoft Edge for PC and Windows tablets
Tools that have yet to be updated
We’ve put together a list of web applications that require updates in order to meet Level A compliance.
- Shipping Tools: EST Online, Express Order Entry, Desktop)*
- Native Mobile App*
- Shop (estore)*
- Postal Guide and Product Guide*
- epost Connect
- Partner Portal
- Developer Program
- Estimate duties and taxes
- Find a Harmonized sales code
- Find a deposit location
- Find a delivery standard
- View special requirements
- Determine parcel pickup availability
- Snap AdmailTM
- Machineable Mail Advisor
- Business Reply MailTM artwork
- Business Reply MailTM reporting
- Find a direct mail partner
Documents, videos and external websites
PDFs and digital documents
The Canada Post mobile app is available for download on all Apple and Android devices. In 2019, it will be undergoing an audit by a third-party to assess its present accessibility. Based on these results, our digital team will be trained to identify and implement additional accessible processes within the app.
Please share your comments and suggestions about the accessibility of our mobile app using the following channels:
- Submit feedback directly in the app. Access the feedback page through settings.
- Send the mobile team an email at email@example.com.
Feedback and customer support
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of our products and services. There are a few different ways to get in touch with our support team. We have initiatives in place to improve the accessibility of our support channels in 2019.
Our customer service representatives are available to provide support 7 days a week.
Chat is available:
Monday to Friday, 7 am to 11 pm ET
Saturday and Sunday, 9 am to 9 pm ET
We provide customer support over the phone in both English and French. We also offer a TTY phone number
for use by customers with compatible devices.