How we decide who gets the contract
Proposals are managed by the Solicitation Control Office to ensure fairness and efficiency. Here’s the process once proposals are submitted:
- Proposals are dated, time stamped and held under custody until the application closing date.
- Submissions are passed to the Contracting Authority for review and to assure completeness.
- Following the initial review, submissions are passed to the Evaluation team for review of compliance and evaluation of the bid.
- Businesses are notified of the results of their bid. Unsuccessful bidders are offered a debriefing of the decision.
- Suppliers of approved bids must follow our Supplier Code of Conduct and all other terms and conditions of the contract.