Why Canadians love our parcel lockers
You don’t have to be home to receive your online purchases.
Easy to use
Get the key, retrieve your parcel, return the key.
Safe and secure
Your parcel is delivered to a locked and secure parcel locker compartment awaiting your pickup.
It’s a mailbox too
Parcel lockers have a slot for outgoing mail.
How it works
- Find a key in your mailbox indicating which compartment has your parcel.
- Use the key to unlock the compartment and retrieve your parcel.
- Use the same key to relock the compartment.
- Return the key in the designated key return slot. Some lockers have return slots on each compartment door, other lockers require you to return the key by dropping it in to the letter mail slot.
- Deposit your outgoing letter mail in the red letter mail slot.
Expecting a parcel? Here’s why it may not get delivered to the parcel locker.
Compartments were full
Each parcel locker has 6 compartments with a range of sizes. For security, compartments can’t be used for another delivery until you return the key.
Signature is required
Parcel wasn’t shipped with Canada Post
Parcel lockers are exclusively for Canada Post deliveries. Check with your retailer to find out who’s shipping your purchase.