Additional documentation for contract customers and Solutions for Small Business cardholders:
You must prepare an order (manifest or bill of lading), unless you use EST online. You can create shipping information and send it using EST. We need your customer number and the agreement number on all orders. For prepaid products, a manifest isn’t needed unless the quantity shipped is to be considered for your scheduled pickup weekly volume, or if you select additional options.
You may prepare an order electronically using:
- Electronic Shipping Tools (EST)
- Snap Ship
- An approved shipping system developed by a third-party
- A shipping system you develop
- Manually using a hard copy order provided by us
Also, you may deposit items (other than Priority™) processed with online shipping tools into a street letter box if they fit. The shipping label generated by the online shipping tools acts as the manifest and will indicate “NO MANIFEST REQUIRED”. So, these shipping labels may allow for street letter box deposit for specific products.
You must provide two printed copies of the order (manifest) prepared electronically, or the original of a manually prepared order (manifest or bill of lading).
You must provide these with every parcel order at the time of induction (pickup or deposit) to either an authorized Canada Post:
- Representative at a postal facility approved by us
- Driver for customers who have scheduled pickup
All items on an order form are subject to verification by us.
This includes verification of:
- Volumetric equivalent of actual weight
- Product type
If you don’t complete and submit all the documents we require for a shipment, or if the documents are incorrect or incomplete for any reason, the items of the shipment may, at our discretion, be:
- Returned to you at your expense to make them compliant
- Processed and charged at the next or most appropriate product or service category, where available, and/or made subject to an additional administrative surcharge
- Refused for shipping
Order (bulk manifest)
You can use the bulk manifest (33-086-565) for:
- Prepaid products with options
- U.S. and International items
For prepaid products, enter the total quantity shipped in box J of the bulk manifest.
You can’t use bulk manifest for COD items.