Browse this topic
Many Neighbourhood Mail™ customers use repositionable notes (RPNs) in their mailings.
RPNs are acceptable, but must:
- Be square.
- Have at least one-third of the total width of the note covered by glue strips. For example, a 25.4 mm (1 inch) glue strip on a 76.2 mm (3 inch) note.
- Be applied by a machine, not manually.
- Have the glue strip positioned across the top edge of the label.
RPNs must not:
- Exceed 76.2 mm x 76.2 mm (3 inches x 3 inches) in size
- Display addressing information
- Have fluorescent or phosphorescent ink
You may apply RPNs on the front of mail piece, in the address zone.
You may only apply one RPN per mail item.
We recommend RPNs be at least:
- 5 mm from the address block
- 10 mm from all edges