Delivery to my original address hasn’t resumed. What should I do?

Verify that the end date of your Mail Forwarding service has passed by checking the expiration date on your original receipt or confirmation email. If it has expired and you’re not receiving any mail, please use the form below to create a service ticket to report this problem.

If your Mail Forwarding service has not expired and you would like to discontinue it, you may cancel it online or by visiting a post office.

Submit a service ticket

Select one of the following forms based on whether you have a Canada Post customer account number. Fill out the form to submit a service ticket.