Browse this topic
There are restrictions that apply to the exchange of international reply coupons from other postal administrations in Canada.
- When exchanging international reply coupons for postage, we reserve the right to ask you to immediately affix the postage directly on the item or items to be mailed.
- You must:
- Pay the difference if the item weighs more than a standard letter or additional services are needed (for example, Registered Mail™)
- Pay the supplement if you ask for a commemorative stamp or stamps on which a supplement is payable in exchange for an international reply coupon
- Give us an opportunity to determine if the coupon is valid. We won’t give credit for forged or counterfeit coupons.
- You may not:
- Redeem international reply coupons for cash
- Use international reply coupons for remittance purposes
- Present more than 100 international reply coupons at a post office in one day (limit may vary per post office)