Browse this topic
Following these requirements helps us properly process your Letter-post item so it gets to its destination on time.
- Be rectangular
- Be sealed (you must send irregularly shaped cards or postcards in a sealed envelope)
- Bear the words “AIR MAIL” or “PAR AVION” printed in block lettering on a black or blue label
Transparent plastic envelopes
- If the plastic can be written on, we must test and approve a sample.
- If the plastic can’t be written on, the plastic film must have a 20 mm wide white opaque band. The band must be large enough for the mailing address, postage, and service instructions.
The window must have a transparent cover parallel to the length of the envelope, which must be easily read.
- Use the right-hand half of the back for the addressee, service instructions, and postage
- Bear the words “POSTCARD” or “CARTE POSTALE” printed in block lettering on the address side except on illustrated and picture postcards