Mailing qualifications for Postal Code Targeting
To qualify as Postal Code Targeting service, mailings must:
- Be deposited and paid for in Canada for delivery in Canada.
- Consist of a minimum of 100 items for Standard Machineable mail.
- Have a unique 2D barcode on each item.
- Have two quiet zones (CPC print zone and on back of the item).
- Be mailed through your mail service provider.
If this is the first time you are preparing a Postal Code Targeting piece, start by reading about Postal Code Targeting.