Browse this topic
How to find delivery standards to the U.S. for other services
To calculate the estimated delivery standard to the U.S. for other services, follow the steps below.
1. Find the processing facilities for U.S. destinations and add the extra business days
On the Processing facilities to the U.S. with added business days page, use the table corresponding to the service you’re using (for example, Xpresspost™ – USA) to determine to which of the 3 processing facilities (Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver) the shipment will be sent based on your originating Forward Sortation Area (FSA).
Remember the number of extra business days so you can add it to the delivery standard.
2. Find the delivery standard to the U.S.
On the Delivery standards to the US by service page, use the table corresponding to the service you’re using (for example, Xpresspost – USA) to determine the applicable delivery standard.
Consider the processing facility determined in Step 1 and use one of the following tables:
- If you addressed your item to one of the major U.S. cities listed, use the Delivery standards to major US urban centres table
- If you didn’t address the item to one of the major U.S. cities listed, use the Delivery standards to U.S. states table
3. Calculate your delivery standard
Add the number of extra business days (found in Step 1) to the delivery standard (found in Step 2).