Browse this topic
Lettermail™ is a convenient and cost-effective way to send items in Canada including:
- Personal messages
- Business correspondence
- Billing statements
Examples of Lettermail:
- Letters, cards (including postcards), or similar communications and self-mailers
- Annual, semi-annual, or quarterly reports
- Receipts or invoices (or similar documents containing financial information)
- Notices of voting for federal, provincial, or municipal events
- CDs or DVDs (you must submit these to us for testing and approval)
- Flexible magnets
- Dry biological specimens (see ABCs of mailing for how to package and wrap items)
- Any other mail you choose to send which meets the applicable qualifications
Lettermail falls into two categories:
- Standard Lettermail is mail that meets our requirements as discussed in the Size requirements section.
- Other (Non-standard and Oversize Lettermail) is mail that doesn't qualify as Standard Lettermail and doesn't exceed the maximum requirements shown in the Size requirements section.
Please note: Lettermail with a postal indicia and tendered with an Order (Statement of Mailing) is subject to the General Terms and Conditions.