Browse this topic
A feature is something that we provide as part of the basic service.
Proof of Mailing
Registered Mail™ provides confirmation that we received the item for delivery to the addressee. We’ll give the sender a date stamped official registration receipt when they buy Registered Mail at a post office.
- For items mailed to the U.S. the sender will receive an Xpresspost™– USA receipt
- For items mailed to an international destination, the sender will receive a Registered Mail registration receipt
We include liability coverage of up to $60 for items mailed to the U.S. and to other International destinations.
We’ll have no liability for loss, damage, or rifling of Registered Mail (U.S. and International) items containing:
- Coupons or other securities negotiable by the bearer
- Lottery tickets
- Travellers’ cheques
- Manufactured and non-manufactured precious metals
- Precious stones
- Gold bullion
- Gold dust
- Cancelled or uncancelled postage stamps
You may not claim indemnity for expenses incurred by the sender in submitting the indemnity claim or for the fees paid for the option.
Please note: Additional liability coverage isn’t available. Terms and conditions apply.
Additional features available to items mailed to the U.S.
- On-Time Delivery Guarantee
- Tracking and Delivery Confirmation