Q. How do I top up?
A. Use the "Top up" button on the overview screen of your dashboard, or select the "Top up" link in the menu at the top of each dashboard page. Choose the most appropriate plan for your usage and follow the steps to pay by card and instantly add credit to your account.
Q. How do I edit my installation settings?
A. Sign in to your account to see your installations. Select an installation to view information about that installation and edit the settings. Any changes you make are saved automatically.
Q. Can I customize an installation?
A. Yes. The following settings can be customized:
- Countries limiter - limit address lookups to a list of countries.
- Find country by IP - use the IP address of users to determine their country.
- Single language - limit AddressComplete to using one language or select the appropriate language from the selected country.
- Suggestion text - the text in the AddressComplete lookup box that tells users what to do.
- Valid IP addresses - limits AddressComplete to specific IP addresses/users.
Q. What's the difference between 'enabled' and 'disabled'?
A. If an installation is enabled it will be visible to users and available for use. A disabled installation will be hidden from users, so is effectively removed from any web pages it's installed on.
Q. How can I get a copy of a receipt?
A. Sign in to your account. From the menu at the top of the page, select "Settings and Billing" and then "Receipts". Select the "View Receipt" button next to a receipt to obtain a copy.
Current version: 2.3