Your first installation
It's easy and free to set up your first installation. Once you sign up you'll be taken through the steps required to install AddressComplete on a website:
- Enter the URL on which you will be using AddressComplete. This will secure the installation to this URL so no one else can use it on their website.
- Copy and paste the code snippet into the HTML source of your web page and upload it to your server.
- Load the page in your browser and follow the steps to match your address fields to the appropriate AddressComplete address result.
- AddressComplete is now working on your website. We recommend you tailor the installation by adding extra information for added security.
Now all you need to do is add credit at the end of your free trial to keep things running.
Q. What's a code snippet?
Q. Can I use AddressComplete on multiple sites?
A. Yes! We recommend you create a new installation for each site on which you use AddressComplete so you can tailor the security for each installation. Just set up a new installation whenever you need it—there's no charge.
Q. How can I secure my installation?
A. There are several things you can do to make sure your installation remains secure.
- Daily limit - the maximum spend allowed in a day for an installation.
- Valid URLs - the allowed URLs on which people will be able to use an installation.
- IP limit - the maximum number of requests allowed by any IP address in a day. IP addresses can be excluded from this restriction if required.
Q. How do I purchase AddressComplete?
A. Once you're happy with how AddressComplete is working, select the "Top up" button on the overview screen of your dashboard, or use the "Top up" link at the top of your dashboard pages. Choose the plan that's most appropriate for your expected usage and enter your card details to instantly add credit to your account.
Current version: 2.3