You must buy Hold Mail service at least 3 business days before you want us to hold your mail.
You’ll need a government-issued photo ID and proof of authorization if you’re ordering on behalf of another person.
If you provide an email address, we’ll send you confirmation including service details and a reference number. You can use the reference number to extend or make changes to your service.
To buy online
- Enter your address and ID information.
- Choose the hold start and end dates.
- Pay with your credit card.
To buy at a post office:
- Fill out an order form at home to save time at the post office.
- Visit your nearest post office.
- Show your ID and form.