Financial reports/annual reports
Reports on financial performance may qualify as Personalized Mail if you send out the information for promotional purposes.
Examples of financial reports/annual reports that we consider to be promotional and may qualify as Personalized Mail:
- Reports on financial performance intended primarily for promotional purposes, such as:
- Annual, semi-annual, and quarterly reports of mutual funds and corporations
- Segregated fund reports mailed by insurance companies
The intent of sending out these reports is to show the performance of the investments and promote additional products or services that may interest clients.
- Annual reports sent by an association or business to promote past performance to keep or attract new members. Often these reports will promote upcoming events or programs. The intent is to motivate a person to take action.
Reports, whether financial or annual, may qualify as Personalized Mail if the information within is intended to:
- Support future investments
- Keep a customer base and promote customer loyalty
- Ask for donations
- Encourage additional investments
- Motivate a person to take action