Meet your new invoice
Access more options and details in clear invoice
Which invoice is right for your business?
The following invoicing options only apply to Enterprise commercial accounts.
- High-level view with remittance
- Ideal if you only require payment details
- Summarized details at order level for Parcels, Direct Marketing and Transaction Mail, and Business Reply Mail
- Includes Basic Invoice details
- Ideal if you only require a summary of your mailing activity
Data File Invoice
- Details of each mailing in a TXT file that you can export to a spreadsheet or database
- Ideal if you wish to conduct a more comprehensive analysis of your invoice
Update your invoice preferences
Change your invoice preferences through your Canada Post account by going to My Profile and making changes under “Business details”. If you’re happy with the way you receive invoices currently, there’s no need to make an update.
Invoice preferences are specific to individual businesses. If you have multiple businesses, select the one you want to modify from the “BUSINESS” dropdown menu in My Profile.