Browse this topic
On-Time Delivery Guarantee (Currently Suspended)
We offer replacement service or credit equivalent to the shipping charges if we don’t deliver your shipment on time, as measured against the published delivery standards. Terms and conditions apply. See the General Terms and Conditions for more information.
It’s your responsibility to make sure that the address information is complete, accurate, and legible.
This includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Origin and destination
- Valid postal code
- Sender name and/or company name
- Recipient name and/or recipient company name
- Recipient telephone number
- When the shipping label is incomplete or illegible, On-Time Delivery Guarantee isn’t available for Xpresspost™ – USA and Xpresspost™ – International. Failure to comply may result in any one or more of the following:
- The item being returned to sender for proper completion
- Voided delivery guarantees (if applicable)
- Customs seizure at the international destination
- The On-Time Delivery Guarantee feature doesn’t apply to a post office box address, food items, or items mailed to U.S. territories and possessions or United States Army Post Offices (APOs) or military installations. Other exclusions apply.
- The On-Time Delivery Guarantee may be modified during a peak period.
- The On-Time Delivery Guarantee doesn’t apply in the case of delay or non-delivery caused by an event beyond our control including, but not limited to:
- Inclement weather
- Acts of God
- Acts of terrorism
- Acts of war
- Flight or ferry delays or cancellations
- Labour disruptions
- Customs or other regulatory authorities
- Unanticipated surges in volume
- Any act or default of the customer,
- or any failures or fluctuations in electrical power, heat, light, air conditioning or telecommunications equipment or lines, or other equipment if applicable.