(Country code: BF)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- books and publications in Arabic
- communications equipment
- computer components and parts
- distilling apparatus
- drugs and medicines
- medical supplies
- military equipment
- mineral waters
- personal effects
- phones and modems
- preserved plums, sardines and vegetables
- telecommunications equipment
- tapes, audio and video cassettes.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- airlines tickets, blank stock
- bullion and currency
- coin-making apparatus
- coins and medallions resembling the legal coinage
- credit card blanks
- daggers and knives
- drugs, Non-Prescription
- gambling devices
- ice, in any form
- liquids non hazardous
- precious metals and stones
- trademarks, French, false or imitation, and those bearing the Red Cross or designs resembling it
- weights and measures, non-metric.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
In addition, commercial goods mailed to Burkina Faso should include an invoice and a Certificate of Origin. The addressee must obtain an import permit, where required.
The following documents are required:
1. Original Certificate
2. Original Invoice or Certified Copy
3. Phytosanitary Certificate