CONGO, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF
(Country code: CD)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- alcoholic beverages
- ammunitions, and weapons
- animals and animal products
- bank notes
- certain chemicals
- coins, including commemorative
- drugs and medicines
- distilling apparatus
- fertilizers and fungicides, biocides
- military equipment
- plants, fruit and grain
- saccharine and similar substances
- second-hand clothing
- second hand materials intended for investment.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- absinthe, liquors based on absinthe
- gambling devices
- metals, non-precious
- military samples
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
All goods mailed to the Democratic Republic of Congo require an import licence, except:
- commercial samples and personal gifts to the value of 50 zaires.