(Country code: FO)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- animals and animal products
- agricultural produce
- boots and shoes
- brazil nuts
- butter / margarine
- meat and meat products
- plants and parts of plants
- securities payable to the bearer, obligations of payment etc.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- coins, imitation
- lottery tickets and advertising
- labels or markings resembling the official marks or seals of Danish Customs
- powdered milk
- precious metals and stones
- stamps and securities, imitation
- tobacco and cigarette papers
- weapons, including firearms, crossbows, knives, clubs, knuckle-dusters, etc.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
In addition, for commercial goods mailed to the Faroe Islands, the sender should post an invoice to the addressee in advance of the goods.