(Country code: NC)
ISLE OF PINES, LOYALTY ISLANDS, HUON ISLANDS
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
An import permit is required for all commercial goods that exceed 2000 CFP in value. Before posting any item, senders should confirm that the addressee has the necessary permit. Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- animal products
- chemical products
- coin-counterfeiting apparatus
- plants and plant products
- sound recordings.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- absinthe and similar liqueurs
- beverages resembling wines
- bio products
- book trade products, counterfeit
- credit card blanks
- graphite products
- log and timber products from Liberia
- marks of origin, false
- metal resembling legal coinage
- spirits containing aniseed
- weights and measures, non-metric.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
In addition, commercial goods mailed to New Caledonia require an invoice endorsed by the consular service. Senders should post all documents separately to the addressee.