Browse this topic
On-Time Delivery Guarantee
We offer replacement service or credit equivalent to the shipping charges if we don’t deliver your shipment on time, as measured against the published delivery standards. Terms and conditions apply. See the applicable General Terms and Conditions for more information.
Regular Parcel™ service doesn’t offer an On-Time Delivery Guarantee.
On-Time Delivery Guarantee doesn’t apply to items sent to or from air stage offices.
- Items sent to an air stage office using Xpresspost™, Expedited Parcel™, or flat rate box
- Items shipped using a Return Service label
- Return to Sender items
Other exceptions apply.
Delivery standards are based on normal delivery conditions and are subject to change without notice. The On-Time Delivery Guarantee may be modified during a peak period (see our Notice page) or suspended due to causes beyond Canada Post’s reasonable control, including, but not limited to:
- Acts of God
- Inclement weather
- Acts of terrorism
- Acts of war
- Flight or ferry delays or cancellations
- Labour disruptions
- Customs or other regulatory authorities
- Unanticipated surges in volume
- Any act or default of the customer,
- or any failures or fluctuations in electrical power, heat, light, air conditioning or telecommunications equipment or lines, or other equipment if applicable.
Find the delivery standard from your postal code to a Canadian destination in our Delivery standards tool.