(Country code: AZ)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- animals and animal products
- communications equipment
- computer software
- dairy products
- electronic and high-frequency machines
- fabric and fabric samples
- fish products
- plants and plant products
- radio's and high frequency equipment
- veterinary products
- weapons, hunting.
Personal use items
Items for the exclusive personal use of the addressee, are admitted subject to the payment of customs duty and subject to certain items not exceeding the quantities shown:
- clothing coats, jackets, etc. (3 of each kind)
- fabric (10 metres)
- photographic and video equipment (1 of each kind)
- audio recordings (10)
- video recordings (5)
- personal computers and peripheral equipment (1)
- computer tapes and discs (15)
- wine and vodka (1 litre)
- radio and video machines (1 of each kind)
- electronic music equipment (1 of each kind).
Primarily religious works
- Bible, Koran, Tora, etc. (2 of each kind)
- crucifixes, icons, etc. (2 of each kind).
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- alcoholic beverages
- bullion and currency
- credit cards / credit card blanks
- devices for smoking opium or hashish
- documentation dealing with the technology for manufacturing of narcotics, psychotrophic and toxic substances and explosives
- eggs, raw
- film, Commercial
- films and printed materials promoting immorality, violence and terror
- graphite Products
- honey and honeycomb
- narcotics, psychotropic substances and their paraphernalia
- political material
- precious metals and stones
- printed matter and films containing technology on the manufacture of narcotics, psychotropic or toxic substances, explosives, arms or ammunition
- printed matter and films promoting immorality, violence, war or terror
- valuable trees (walnut, chestnut, lime, oak, pistachios, iron tree)
- weapons designed for purposes other than hunting
- zoological collections.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
Commercial goods mailed to Azerbaijan must include an invoice. A combined commercial invoice and packing list are required to be completed for both temporary and permanently imported goods. All documents must be translated into the Russian language. Depending on the mode of transport used, a copy of TIR and CMR, Bill of Lading or MAWB may be required.
Inherited goods require a certificate, endorsed by a consul, which confirms the right of inheritance.
Food, beverage, medicine, fur and leather items require a Certificate of Origin.
Customs Procedure - Customs duty is not payable on goods under $200 USD.