(Country code: BS)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- liquids, non-hazardous
- mechanical games and devices
- organic/inorganic chemicals
- rum / spirits / wine.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- bullion and currency
- dredges used for sponging
- goat hair
- goods whose place of origin is Kuwait or Iraq
- indecent or obscene articles or printed materials
- infected cattle, sheep or animals
- log and timber products from Liberia
- lottery tickets
- meat and meat products
- milk, skimmed, in tins
- precious stones and metals
- seditious or immoral articles
- sodium fluoroacetate
- substitutes of butter
- tea, adulterated
- tops and yarns made wholly or partly of goat hair
- underwater guns, or device where a missile may be discharged under water
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
The following documents may be required:
- Commercial Invoice
- Agricultural Permit
- Phytosanitary Certificate
- Business License
In addition, commercial goods mailed to the Bahamas require an invoice that states the country of origin of the goods.