(Country code: CI)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- alcohol and distilled spirits
- distilling apparatus
- essences soluble in alcohol
- gramophone records
- mineral waters
- plants and parts of plants
- publications in Arabic
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- beef and beef products from the UK and Ireland
- bio products
- coins and medallions resembling coinage
- counterfeit goods
- diamonds, rough
- drugs, non-prescription
- film, undeveloped
- hallucinogen products except those authorized by the Ministry of Health
- non-metric weights and measures
- pornographic publications
- products containing asbestos
- Red Cross, markings resembling
- trademarks, false or imitated, French
- weapons and war ammunition.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
In addition, commercial goods mailed to Côte D'Ivoire require an invoice and Certificate of Origin. An import permit is required for many goods. Before posting any item, senders should confirm that the addressee has any necessary permit.
The following documents may be required:
1. Anticipated Import Declaration
2. Clean reports of finding
3. Insurance Certificate
4. Commercial Invoice
5. Specified Agricultural Inspection Documents.