(Country code: FK)
SOUTH ORKNEY ISLANDS, SOUTH SHETLAND ISLANDS, MALVINAS, BRITISH ANTARCTIC TERRITORY;
SOUTH GEORGIA & SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS GS*
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
* For South Georgia & South Sandwich Island, the rate zones are as follows: International Parcel (air) = 210; International Parcel (surface) = 410 and Small Packet = 10.
Sender should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting drugs, firearms or medicines.
- dairy products
- meat and meat/poultry products
- plant and plant products
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- animal skins
- credit card blanks
- coins, banknotes, currency notes or bearer securities
- platiunum, gold or silver, manufactured or not
- precious stones, jewels and other valuable articles
- parasite and insect killer.
- travellers cheques.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.