(Country code: GQ)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
An import permit is required for many goods. Before posting any item, sender should confirm that the addressee has all necessary permits. Sender should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- animals and animal products
- jewellery and precious objects
- pharmaceutical products
- plants and parts of plants.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- airline tickets, blank stock
- animal products
- foodstuffs containing saccharine
- gambling devices
- lottery tickets
- personal effects
- precious metals and stones
- mushrooms and microbes, cultures of
- playing cards
- religious relics and objects, such as rosaries
- weapons of whatever type or category and all components of weapons.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
Commercial goods mailed to Equatorial Guinea do not normally require an invoice. Used clothing and other materials require a Certificate of Disinfection. Plants and plant products require a Phytosanitary Certificate. Some goods require a Certificate of Origin.