(Country code: KZ)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- animals and animal products
- audio recordings
- computer tapes and discs
- dairy products
- electronic music equipment
- fish products
- funeral urns containing ashes of the deceased
- photographic and video equipment
- plans and plan products
- publications, printed matter and audio-visual material
- radio and video machines
- recorded media
- weapons, hunting
- works of art.
Personal use items
Items which are intended for the personal use of the addressee and not for commercial or manufacturing purposes are exempt from customs duty, provided they do not exceed the value of $1000US.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- alcohol products, ethyl alcohol and beer
- any printed material urging or advocating terrorism, violence, war, racism, anti-semitism or fascism.
- artwork, Fine
- bunker oil for sample/analysis
- ceramic products
- coins, bank notes, letters of credit
- credit cards / credit card blanks
- devices for smoking opium or hashish
- drugs, prescription, non-prescription including narcotics, psychotropic substance and their precursors
- eggs, raw
- electric fishing systems and equipment using electric current to fish biological aquatic resources
- electronic and high-frequency machines
- food supplements/additives including perishable foodstuff
- foreign currency
- graphite products
- honey and honeycomb
- human organs and/or substances, blood and blood parts
- live animals
- precious stones of any kind, natural diamonds
- military equipment
- oil products
- perishable foodstuffs
- plants of any kind, in any form including seeds
- poisons and other toxic substances
- political material
- printed or audiovisual materials which are illicit, offensive, pornographic or propaganda in nature
- psychotherapy substance
- publications, printed matter
- rare animals and vegetable products and endangered animals and plants
- special technical publications on the convert reception of intelligence
- substances containing sodium/calcium
- substances harmful to the ozone layer
- tobacco including smoking mixtures’ of all kinds
- undeveloped photographic film
- unused postage
- weapons, hunting, including ammunition and parts thereof.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
In addition, commercial goods mailed to Kazakhstan must include an invoice. Inherited goods require a certificate, endorsed by a consul, which confirms the right of inheritance.
Postal items to Kazakhstan by private individuals which contain goods that are not intended for commercial or manufacturing purposes are exempt from customs duty, provided that they do not weigh more than 31 kg and that the total value of the item does not exceed 100USD.