(Country code: MO)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- animals and animal products
- chemical products
- electrical cables, meters, generators and transformers
- endangered species of wild fauna and flora
- fresh, chilled or frozen products used in the preparation of pharmaceutical products
- meat and meat products
- pharmaceutical products
- precious stones and metals
- raw materials for production of optical discs, transceivers, arms and ammunition
- telephone apparatus
- x-ray equipment.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- bio products
- graphite products
- items using immoral or obscene images or expressions or considered offensive to the individual
- lithium cells and batteries
- political material
- shipments with items of extraordinary value (antiques, fine artwork, jewellery) are prohibited if from Hong Kong.
- stupefacient or psychotropic drugs
- unauthorized advertisement.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
Import licenses or authorizations from the Economic Department of Macau Special Administrative Region are required in the following cases:
- when the value of the operation or transaction exceeds MOP 5,000
- when the value of such goods is lower than the above amount, but the goods represent part of a single transaction
- when the goods are subject to prior import authorization
- when the goods are subject to sanitary control.
The following documents may be required:
1. Identification Document
3. License or declaration, original must be used.