(Country code: OM)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- alcoholic beverages
- medicines accompanied by a prescription
- radio sets, transmitters and receivers.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- ball bearings
- blade weapons
- credit cards / credit card blanks
- currency, counterfeit
- cotton or silk cloth
- daisies and parts of daisies
- film, developed
- firearms and parts
- graphite products
- items offensive to Muslim culture
- mineral products
- offensive materials
- opium, crude or refined
- pharmaceutical products
- printed matter, newspaper and books
- toy arms and pistols
- walkie talkies.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
In addition, for all medicines mailed to Oman, senders must enclose:
- full details of product names, quantities and dates of manufacture
- a copy of the purchase invoice certified by a competent medical authority
- the sender's and addressee's addresses and telephone numbers
- the product's expiry or use-by date.