(Country code: PF)
SOCIETY ISLANDS, GAMBIER ISLANDS, MARQUESAS ISLANDS, TAHITI, TOUAMOTU ISLANDS, TUBUAI ISLANDS
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- plants or parts of plants
Personal alcohol and tobacco exemptions include:
- 2L of still wine
- 1L of spirits over 22% or 2L of spirits up to 22%
- 200 cigarettes or 200 grams of loose tobacco
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- bees and insects
- graphite Products
- log and timber products from Liberia
- loose Black Pearls
- money orders
- pirated literary works
- tobacco Leaf
- trademarks, false or imitated
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
In addition, commercial goods mailed to French Polynesia require an invoice.