(Country code: ZW)
Maximum Coverage = Maximum Declared Value for Carriage for the Priority™ Worldwide service.
Senders should determine import restrictions from the country's authorities before posting:
- agricultural produce
- apparatus capable of being used for the production of refining alcohol
- clocks and watches, parts thereof
- currency, local and foreign
- coffee, tea and spices
- ceramic products, glass and glassware
- drugs and medicines
- fruit and vegetables
- headgear and footwear
- ice cream mixers
- meat and meat products
- parasites and insect killers
- plants and parts of plants
- pharmaceutical products
- raw hides and skins
- relics and national monuments
- silk, wool, cotton and man made filaments
- sugar and sugar confectionery
- tobacco and tobacco substitutes
- toys which contain hazardous substances
- venereal diseases, advertisements for treatment of
- wildlife and wildlife products.
In addition to items considered non-mailable matter, the following are prohibited:
- alcoholic beverages
- aphrodisiacs and literature relating thereto
- communistic material
- credit card blanks
- film, undeveloped
- indecent or immoral goods
- lottery tickets and advertising
- pornographic material
- prison-made goods
- skin lightening creams containing hydroquinone mercury
- spirits, commercial
- used containers.
Information regarding Customs can be found in "Customs Requirements" of the Canada Postal Guide.
Attestation to the origin of goods is recommended for commercial items. Customs officers may insist on certified invoices in respect of articles imported in commercial postal operations.